DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 40 of 266 Posts

·
Administrator
53,298 Posts
It's short for Get 2 Gether, kinda a meet and greet for Ram owners/enthusiasts. :)

- Cajun :pepper:

·
Administrator
53,298 Posts
I sure as heck wanted to, but work had other plans for my day :( You know anyone who went?

·
Registered
73 Posts
My work had me a way from home to. My girlfriend and her best friend went. They said it kicked '''''''''. I always miss the good stuff. lol

·
Administrator
53,298 Posts
Great to have you on board RichyRich001! :smileup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
well i replied once but dont see it, so i'll do it again, i hope lol
scott, la. 2003 2500 hemi 4x4 red 33x12.50 2" level/lift k&n filter, and at the moment MUD!!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey guy's. I see a bunch of folks here on the Z from the Southeast so ya'll are my best bet at some backup for Gatty 2010. As of this morning there were 23 cars confirmed for the meet and only 1 truck, me. I need some help here!

Room at the "headquarters" hotel is still available as far as I know and Gatlinburg is FULL of many other places to stay if you'd rather be on your own.

It'll be a great time of year and lots of fun. Why not spend the whole week there and make the meet a part of your summer vacation. (I don't know if it's still available but when I reserved my room a couple of weeks ago the hotel gave me the special Z Meet rate for an entire week, not just the days of the meet - my wife and I were going up that week anyway and that saved us over $300 on where we were going to stay.)

Show the rest of the Mopar ForumZ that you care about your Ram as much as they do their cars.

Off my soapbox now....

·
Administrator
53,298 Posts
Good post and good work trying to get the RamZ to represent!!! Sure wish I could go, but I won't get my vacation until after, of course, :( but, perhaps next year.....

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Know how that is. If it had been any other week I couldn't have gone either due to my wife's vacation scheduling. Hang in there, we'll hoist one just for you. And if something changes later where you can make it the first drink is on me.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
it seems that most of you are from down south..... LOL very few folks from the "Ark-La-Tex"

am hoping to make at least a day or 2 of Gatty... still haven't decided. It so happens that is the last weekend of my vacation.... would take the truck, as the Chally wouldn't be as comfy for a haul like that.... more on that later

Exco

·
Administrator
53,298 Posts
Great to have ya' Who Dat Ram 2010 and brhemiram! :smileup:

- Cajun

21 - 40 of 266 Posts