1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gotta do it about every 5 - 6 days....

For those of you in the US, 93.057 liters = 24.62 US Gallons
The price of gas was $1.31/liter or $4.27/gal

Right now the US and Canadian dollars are just about at parity.

My last tank of fuel went about 575 km or ~360 miles. This equates to ~14.7 mpg.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
With temps in the area being about 15C above the norm I drove the Ram into work for a few days to try and save my winters on the commuter car. I'm kinda excited to see my current tank (90% hwy) is on pace for close to 750km !!!

That being said my days of hammering it are long gone, though I will giver every once in a while just to hear the Hemi howl.

Guess I'll see how the remainder of the tank goes, I don't see the Ram getting much use in the next few weeks ... lots of commuting for work coming up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get around 11 as well only 400 k to a tank I would guess never let it get that low. Wow you really let your tank run to empty
Ya, I've had a few of those 400 km runs from a full tank when I've done strictly around town driving. It sucks....

My best run yet, mostly highway, has been about 675 km.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm getting about 350-400 km to 3/4 of a tank, (this time of year). Just filled up last night for $97.00 (@1.385)...just over 70 L. Went 422 km for an avg of 16 km/ 100km. My brain not working for US conversion......lol This is a mix of city and highway. Generally I try and fill up if I am between 1/4 and 1/2.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I try not to go below half a tank, to avoid the sicker shock that you got at 122.00 for a tank. I have an Acura that has a 16 gallon tank, and I try not to let it go below half either.50-60 bucks for half a tank sucks, but I still love my payment/her truck.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dealer: "this truck stands above the others because it has a 32 gallon tank"
Hex: "above the others is good"
Dealer: " you can go so much farther with a 32 gallon tank, compared to 24 gallon tank"
Hex: "going farther is good"
Dealer: "yeah, you totally want the 32 gallon tank in this truck"
Hex "yeah, i totally want the 32 gallon tank in this truck"

One week later:
Bank Teller: "welcome to our Bank, how can I help you?"
Hex: " I need to take out a loan, it's time to fill up my truck with gas..."

That dealer pulled some weird jedi mind tricks...

·
Registered
2020 Ram Sport, night edition
1,519 Posts
Look on the bright side, you could live in Thunder Bay and be paying $1.42 per liter. LOL. I try to just not let it bother me by thinking I'm driving the best truck on the road

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
118.9 and it comes out of my backyard! Seeing what you are paying out East I don't feel so bad anymore.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was $1.38 in Parry Sound earlier today. $1.36 in Toronto when I got back...

I had a $127 fill up a week and a half ago, just a hair under 93 liters...

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,040 Posts
118.9 and it comes out of my backyard! Seeing what you are paying out East I don't feel so bad anymore.
Ours here in Victoria has been dropping will go down to around 1.16 then jump up to 1.349 then slowly work its way down weird just have to time it right. I can handle the gas price for not getting snow in April :LOL:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts