DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my truck now for close to 10 months, I know that isn't a long time, but it is surprising me every time I drive it. Being from Europe, I am more used to the compact cars. I love driving hot hatchbacks (my last car was a Mini Cooper S, stick) Small engine, fast response. An American car, especially a Truck, is expensive to drive in Europe. A truck has always been a dream car of mine, Dodge Ram Hemi For The Win. The power of the Hemi is great. Last weekend I drove a VW R32 of a buddy of mine for a good 300 miles, great car and lots and lots of power. Next day I got in the Truck again, and let me say.... I'll stay with the Truck :smileup: The size, the power and the room inside, makes you feel like a king on the road. And let me say, it is worth every penny of the gas it uses :smiley_thumbs_up: Today I was standing next to a Infiniti G35 that wasn't stock :LOL: he tried to race me, which was his mistake.... He lost by a lot. Every car, truck or SUV has it pro's, con's and problems. Nothing is perfect, but a Dodge Ram comes damn close.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I agree... I came from a Toyota Matrix to the Ram 1500. Took me a bit of getting used to the amount of space that the truck takes up in a lane of traffic. But on the open road or towing a trailer, it definitely is king of the road.

Darin

·
Registered
89 Posts
:smileup:

I've had my truck for about 9 months now and everyday I still find myself looking at my truck every time I walk pass the window. Thinking damn, that looks nice.

·
Premium Member
32,794 Posts
I have had mine now for 38 months
It still gets compliments & i still have that grin, you know the one

Only my Harley & my old 1956 Chevy 1/2 ton were better for speed performance & they don't come close to the ride comfort & cornering at speed

·
Registered
18,033 Posts
I agree with you!

I am coming from a 2011 BMW 550. Although I still own it, it is now neglected and in the garage because of my new RAM :)
My wife loves the ram far greater than the 550 due to the height, room in size and the fact its a truck.

Gotta love the ram.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts