DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm looking to lower my 05 QC 4x4. I just put on 22" SRT wheels and tires and realy don't like the look. I'm looking at Ground Force kit 9970 and looking for some advice on instalation and ride on this kit . Its a 2/4 drop. Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
This is the kit i used i like it. The ride didnt really change much and it was a pretty easy install. I did have to cut the exhaust behind the rear axle and do a little cutting to get the front bump stops to fit in. I think it took about 8 hours with one person helping. If you search my username there might be a little more info in an old post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just put the lowering kit on this past weekend. Looks great and rides nice. Thanks for the input, I will get pictures up soon.

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
Congrads on becoming the latest fool to drop a 4x4 :smileup: :smileup: Did you replace the shocks while you were under there? I found a night and day difference by making that swap when we did my drop kit as the oem ones apparently begin weeping oil over time, especially after being dropped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts