DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Power Wagon, 42k, 6.4 liter gasser. Tranny just took a major dump. I have a Mag Hitech pan on? Will the dealer honor the warranty? Anyone had a claim denied because of one of these pans? I am familiar with the Magnuson Moss warranty but am considering putting the stock pan back on and then bringing it in to avoid any controversy and get this thing repaired ASAP.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had a Dodge mechanic put a double deep May-hytec pan on my 95 diesel, and he told me there would be no warranty issues. It is so much of a better pan, and does not effect the operation I can't see an issue. But who knows these days. Maybe call Mopar and see if they can give you a definite answer.
Good luck with the repairs.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
I mean, what happened to the transmission? Is it something that could reasonably be explained as a problem caused by the pan?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean, what happened to the transmission? Is it something that could reasonably be explained as a problem caused by the pan?
Not sure what the issue is. It may be a valve someone said. The pan had nothing to do with it but I don’t trust the stealership to find any excuse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts