DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Magnaflow 14" and ypipe please help!!!!!!z

3570 24
Ok so I have a 2012 sport with the factory duals and I ordered a 14" magnaflow exhaust and a magnaflow ypipe. I went to a muffler shop today to get them installed and he told me not to bother with the ypipe it would be a waste of money that I might as well do true duals, its obvious the restriction of factory y compared to the magnaflow but he doesnt agree. Considering I already have the muffler and ypipe I dont want to go true duals and ive heard id lose backpresure therefore losing some low end power. He also mentioned deleting the resonators in the back which i was already debating about , I want a nice loud deep rumble but want to keep incab drone to a minimum. What do guys think ypipe and muffler, muffler only, resonators or no resonators,????? Thanks guys
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2022 laramie G/T crewcab rambox ivory white
3,579 Posts
i have the mufflex 24" i a had my resonator removed just before ive put the muffler on

i dont have a big drone

when i deleted the resonator i did notice a difference in sound but it hard to says if i like it better or not

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.