1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
502 Posts
You will enjoy that. You might want to just shift into 6th from now on though. With the MDS kicking in the Drone will be bothersome. Experiment with it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will enjoy that. You might want to just shift into 6th from now on though. With the MDS kicking in the Drone will be bothersome. Experiment with it.
I had a magnaflow muffler with pipes bent by a local guy on my 5.7 with MDS. I never thought it was overly bothersome. Being this one has a resonator I kinda figured that would help as well.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I HATE dealing with rubber isolators! But the system is on, and it looks great!

Initial impressions are positive, less noise than I expected. The drone is very minimal. There is definitely something going on with power. My MPG gauge is doing much better?! I haven't really drove it hard yet though.

Anyhow, the jury is still out and until the muffler breaks in I won't know how it REALLY sounds!

·
Registered
502 Posts
The rear Isolator is the Biggest pain. WD 40 works wonders. It does get better after everything breaks in. Magnaflow makes a very nice system. :smileup:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear Isolator is the Biggest pain. WD 40 works wonders. It does get better after everything breaks in. Magnaflow makes a very nice system. :smileup:
That rear isolator had me about to lose my witness!

It seems like 1500rpm is where the drone happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts