DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking about selling my TVS 2300 Blower. Just the manifold Tub, intercooler and blower. Basically what you see is what you get, minus the injectors and sensors. It has less than 100 miles on it, I found it just too big for the small port early 5.7L.

Its more suited for the later, large port Eagle heads, or a 6.1L swap.

The Magnuson truck kits are designed for 4th gen rams, but the software is only availiable for the 09-10 ECU's. Obviously, if you were to install this on a 3rd gen, you would need a ton of custom stuff, not to mention custom tuning.

Like I said above, the TVS 1900 is more usable on than the 2300 on my '05 due to the smaller ports.

Looking for $4500 shipped.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
good luck with the sale bud!!!!!! ohhhh i wish i had the cash

·
Registered
281 Posts
i have a 2011 and i know there isnt tuning out, but what else besides the tuning end would i need to make this kit complete for my truck

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You would need the injectors, crank pin kit, water pump, reservoir, coolant kit and electrical, inlet, belt, intake bolts, and misc hardware.

You can make this work on a 2011, but you need the ECU and Engine harness from a 2009 or 2010.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be willing to trade for an Aprilia SXV/RXV 5.5, KTM 530 EXC or a clean Baja Bug.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is still available, make me a reasonable offer, all its doing is sitting on a shelf. If someone wants this for a challenger, magnum charger or 300, I can get you the correct Nose Cover

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dead thread. Ended up buying a 2014 and installed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts