DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Rolando im from Miami and a have an 06' dodge ram 3500 with a tuff country 6 inch lift kit and 22.5 alcoa's. The body mod the i would like to do is the followin a 6 door converstion. I have a person to do it but i have a couple questions.

- From what year to what year cabin can i use?
- Where can i find this cabin?

I plan to do this mod soon will post up pics once done. Estimated labor time 3 months tops.

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
That's a sweet idea, i've seen some 6 door jacked F-350s before, but never a ram. If you want to follow the same body styling, you'll want to be looking at '06-'08 years. I would also recommend using the 2500 or 3500 mega cab as the donor cab to graft onto the rear of yours, it'll give you some room in the rear if you choose to add some sound to your ride too, not to mention some extra room if you plan of changing the seating arrangements to a middle set of rear-facing captains chairs (i've seen them before and they looked rank!) Check some wrecking yards to try and get one, but you may have to drive a ways to get a cab if your local one can't supply it. You can also try some online places like eBay, y'never know.

Will you be adding a third axle to take up some of the extra weight, even if it's a non-drive axle?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts