DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 RAM 2500 ST Crew Cab. It's driver's seat is manual and I would like to change it out to electric. I don't really know how to make the change past removing the manual seat. I would appreciate help here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does that mean both seats travel on the same track? Like it’s simply a plug ‘n play? Is the computer connection automatically ready for a changeout like this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does that mean both seats travel on the same track? Like it’s simply a plug ‘n play? Is the computer connection automatically ready for a changeout like this?
the basic power seat idk why the computer would need anything. now like a heated and cooled you need to do other things. same track? im not sure what you mean? they have the same bolt locations foam all that. the sport has extra bolsters as does a few of the upper models but they all use the same frame. 4th gen is pretty much 4th gen when it comes to seats. the material is different is about all unless you get extra stuff like heat and cool or sport seats. even then you can swap that in with the right wiring but 13 up is different than 12 back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts