DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is michael-paul i desperately need some answers on how to find certain parts for my manual transmission nv3550 2wd mopar has all the parts but they all say discontinued does this mean i wont be able to rebuild my transmission and i have already purchased some parts for it and its been extremely difficult finding them. if theres anyone out their that can give me direction or if their are compatible aftermarket i rather not but at this point im desperate and really would rather know i wasting my time so i can move foward and figure out my next option. if anyone can help i really would appreciate the help thanks. by the way my truck is an 2004 dodge ram 3.7l v6 2door manual transmission 4x2

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Here are a few links:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
If for some reason there is a part no longer available you can always order a complete transmission:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If for some reason there is a part no longer available you can always order a complete transmission:

thank you racehillfarms for getting back to me ive looked on all those links my biggest trouble is the two piece thrust washer that sits inbetween3rd and 2nd gear it has the lugs that sit in the lug bores just after you set 2ndgear needle bearing and second gear i cant even find a picture of the damn thing when i started my rebuild and got down to thrust washer point i noticed it was in pieces and 2nd and 3rd needle bearings were toast like completely gone. i had no problem ordering needle bearings but the two piece thrust washer part # 5019271AA i cant find anywhere i guess if i have to i will have to get another transmission but is the nv3500 compatible in my year of truck with it being 3.7l v6 2wd?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
thank you racehillfarms for getting back to me ive looked on all those links my biggest trouble is the two piece thrust washer that sits inbetween3rd and 2nd gear it has the lugs that sit in the lug bores just after you set 2ndgear needle bearing and second gear i cant even find a picture of the damn thing when i started my rebuild and got down to thrust washer point i noticed it was in pieces and 2nd and 3rd needle bearings were toast like completely gone. i had no problem ordering needle bearings but the two piece thrust washer part # 5019271AA i cant find anywhere i guess if i have to i will have to get another transmission but is the nv3500 compatible in my year of truck with it being 3.7l v6 2wd?
You might call one of the companies in the links that are selling the rebuilt transmissions and see if they can source you the part you need.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts