DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forums still so I might be missing what I'm looking for... but I have a friend with a Ford truck and he changed his map lights from the stock ones to blue LED ones. I'm trying to do the same with my Dodge... haven't found any from autozone or other places, and no luck so far on YouTube and such. Maybe I'm missing something? I want to find ones where I can just take out stock lights and replace with the LED of my choice. Sorry if there's threads on this and I missed them!! :Hey:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm new to the forums still so I might be missing what I'm looking for... but I have a friend with a Ford truck and he changed his map lights from the stock ones to blue LED ones. I'm trying to do the same with my Dodge... haven't found any from autozone or other places, and no luck so far on YouTube and such. Maybe I'm missing something? I want to find ones where I can just take out stock lights and replace with the LED of my choice. Sorry if there's threads on this and I missed them!! :Hey:

Here you go, they work great and are cheap!

http://www.amazon.com/Cutequeen-10p...=1461912369&sr=8-6&keywords=T10+LED+cutequeen

·
Premium Member
32,792 Posts
you may need to wrap a rubber band around the bulbs to remove them
they give you something to grab on to

www.youtube.com/watch?v=N58LPF5lbZQ

this may be more informative, but it is for newer Rams & the bulb types may be wrong

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmALp8DNYAo

you may want to wear clean powder free rubber gloves when you replace the bulbs, that way you don't put oil from your fingers onto the bulbs, oil could cut the life of the bulbs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.