DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Benny,
I need the part number for the mating connector to this one: 68186565AA. I believe that # is the male half, I need the number for the female half. It's the connector for the rear underseat lights on a crew cab. No VIN for you, as mine doesn't have them. A VIN for a 4th Gen Laramie trim should show them though.

Thanks,
Keith

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,008 Posts
Hi Benny,
I need the part number for the mating connector to this one: 68186565AA. I believe that # is the male half, I need the number for the female half. It's the connector for the rear underseat lights on a crew cab. No VIN for you, as mine doesn't have them. A VIN for a 4th Gen Laramie trim should show them though.

Thanks,
Keith
I believe that these connect to the rear seat wiring 68217325AA (non htd. seats) If you would like the pigtail/connector only I believe it is 68030094AA which looks like this

-Benny

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Benny!

-K

·
Premium Member
32,612 Posts
images of what comes on a Ram that does not have the seat mounted Courtesy Lamp

·
Premium Member
32,612 Posts
Seat Courtesy Lamps, factory installed

·
Registered
14 Posts
I believe that these connect to the rear seat wiring 68217325AA (non htd. seats) If you would like the pigtail/connector only I believe it is 68030094AA which looks like this

-Benny
Keith---Moparonlineparts-----I need the cellular mating connector (purple/maroon color) last in line--to the Shark fin the cable end connector. I looked all over your site for that part. Can you help with a part number? Dodge 2014 1500 Ram 8.4 inch radio with Nave and UConnect. Any help PLEASE???

·
Mopar Online Parts
2,008 Posts
Keith---Moparonlineparts-----I need the cellular mating connector (purple/maroon color) last in line--to the Shark fin the cable end connector. I looked all over your site for that part. Can you help with a part number? Dodge 2014 1500 Ram 8.4 inch radio with Nave and UConnect. Any help PLEASE???

If this is the harness that runs up the A pillar I believe its part # 68148260AC

Does that look correct?

-Benny

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is the right connector---do you have a PN for the Connector or the type and price for the connector alone---then the harness. If worse comes to worse I'll splice in the connector to the existing harness. The type of connector would help and I can look it up myself. Keith I bought the steering wheel tool and radio controlles on the wheel from you a year or 2 ago. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts