DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a picture of a sport hood stripe in like a dark dark grey or matte black on a black truck? I am seriously considering doing this and remember seeing a thread about it once with someone asking the same question but now I cant find the thread. I think the subtle shade difference would help to break up my soon to be all black truck nicely and was hoping to see how it'd look. This is the stripe I am talking about

·
Registered
478 Posts
Would also like to see this !.. Or even matte black war paint stripes on a black truck

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
There is a guy that has the vertical stripes that are matte black on a black truck. Looks good. I want to do some but I am horrible with putting stickers on amd there is no way I could get them on right.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think flat black or charcole would look good on shiny black. Doo eeet!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Like this?

BlackedOutHemi
That's SICK !.. that's just what I was looking for.. Those pictures are from the member blackedouthemi ? or ..

·
Registered
626 Posts
I thought about this at one time. The plastidip is a good idea though to anyone interested in this. Cheaper too!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yep his username is BlackedOutHemi but not sure if he is a member here though.
I think he does have one here maybe a different person but same name but I believe I have seen that name around here thought before..

You could tape it off and use plasti dip its what i did and looks just like the above
Any pictures of this ?.. terrific idea

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I think he does have one here maybe a different person but same name but I believe I have seen that name around here thought before..

Any pictures of this ?.. terrific idea
No sorry i took them off but im going to do again nice thing about plasti dip if you mess up just peel and reapply reason i took off was got sap on truck and had to clay it real good

·
Registered
478 Posts
Does it peel easy not being on any edges or anything like that.. car wash ?.. I have plastidip on my grille and rims.. would love to that if I can.. but question is does it start to peel easy being right there ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts