DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so, I purchased a McGaughy's lowering kit on EBay for my 2012 R/T, went to get it put on this weekend by a professional service mechanic and he had some issues with the kit. First, what I assume is the track bar relocator, did not fit where it said to put it in the instructions, and he said he would need two of them to make it work. So, what he did was just replace the springs, it doesn't touch anywhere, it's not even that rough a ride, but I am worried, as he didn't use any of the hardware provided in the kit, that there may be some complications down the road. The kit I bought is for a 2009-2012 Dodge Ram single cab 2 wheel drive. I have an R/T model and figure this is why it did not work right, anyone else had this problem? Help please!

This is the kit I got: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=290373720397&index=4&nav=SEARCH&nid=56252596913

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I could be wrong but I believe some people had to drill to get there's to fit. I would call McGaughy's and give them the part number and see if it will fit on ur vehicle and then what is wrong if they say it will fit. Good luck man!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts