DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
56,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We'd like to thank our MOTM Contest Sponsor for stepping up to sweeten the pot for our winners!!!!

RIPP is throwing down a 10% off discount code for a 2009-2010 Supercharger kit for the MOTM winner!!! Sweeeeet!!!!

We would like to thank Ross at RIPP for stepping up and offering a prize to our winners! We really appreciate it and hope to see some supercharged Rams out there in the near future!!! :smileup:

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,093 Posts
Awesome!!! Thank you Ross at RIPP for offering such a sweet prize!!! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
542 Posts
Cool deal, thanks but what if the Winner owns a gen2 or 3 Ram?????

·
Banned
56,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
While I know this won't help everyone keep the faith, I have other things I am working on as well.

I do appreciate RIPP Mods for offering this, it is really awesome to have a prize for the contest! They didn't have to but were very interested in helping out! :smileup:

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
A big Z thank you to Ross and Ripp! That is just fantastic!

·
Administrator
2017 Ram Rebel 5.7L Flame Red
42,016 Posts
I think it is very cool that someone has stepped up and offered a prize for this. It only takes one to get things started and we will have RIPP to thank for starting it when other vendors do the same

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
very cool thanks :smileup:

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
That's easy! You can sent the SC to me for testing and safe keeping until you find a suitable replacement for your Ram. :D
I promise I will take plenty of pix and videos of the front end of the 'other' vehicles, so you will know with good authority that your SC is in fine form. :4-looney:

Thank You Ripp for jumping in. Your sponsorship is very much appreciated. :smileup:

·
Registered
387 Posts
thats a stand up move, good job!

·
Registered
2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport 4x4
4,226 Posts
That's awesome!! Thanks for stepping up guys!

·
Registered
542 Posts
That's easy! You can sent the SC to me for testing and safe keeping until you find a suitable replacement for your Ram. :D
I promise I will take plenty of pix and videos of the front end of the 'other' vehicles, so you will know with good authority that your SC is in fine form. :4-looney:

Thank You Ripp for jumping in. Your sponsorship is very much appreciated. :smileup:
thanks for the offer but NO!!! and I dont plan On replacing My Ram.......even with another one....

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
10 percent off, R-E-A-L-L-Y, thats it...????
How about dealer cost, that would impress me alot better...lol.
Dont matter to me how much they take off the price, i wouldnt want or need one anyway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts