DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just want to see if there is any one from the area and if we got enough people we should do a meet shoot the shit and have a bbq .

·
Registered
94 Posts
Langley here. Seen a few Vancouverites on here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there a club in the lower mainland, im in Coquitlam, looking for some other members to pose questions, bounce ideas etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
IN Van..Silver07Ram..who can recommend a "4-6" lift kit outlet..checked out CAPIT..Lordco..any competition have better pricing in your area

Malselo

·
Registered
154 Posts
Anyone thinkin we should do something? Oh and do you guys know who could help me with a headlight project? I still am not convinced I can put them in an oven without screwing something up.. lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone thinkin we should do something? Oh and do you guys know who could help me with a headlight project? I still am not convinced I can put them in an oven without screwing something up.. lol
Ive done it! its very easy, just a little time consuming.
I had a 04 WRX and couldnt handle all the amber reflectors inside the housing so i pulled them out, removed all the screws in the the back and hucked them in the oven. I just cant remember how hot to preheat the oven at. you'll have to do some research to find that info.
After removing the ambers it looked a million times nicer!! when i get time im doing this to my ram for sure!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Burnaby in here, just no Ram yet... still on order since Nov. 14th. With a 2 week Christmas break on the assembly line dealer tells me probably February delivery, aye caramba!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in maple ridge. Was on lxforums but I sold my 300 and just bought a new ram. My old club had meet meet & greets a couple times a week. Timmies for coffee and bs anyone? Is there an established club setup in the lower mainland?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chilliwack here.

And I think it would be a great idea to start up a Lower Mainland Ram Owners club of some sort. Cruises, show and shines, BBQs or whatever. Maybe hit some mud wallows or find a good trail.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also from North Delta Here,
If everyone wants to meetup.. WHY ISNT IT happening lol..
Today and this weekend should be decent..

Whos down for maybe a timmies meet?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would like to meet as well. I am in Ladner - near Massey Tunnel. By the way I used to be the Director for the Ford Performance club of Canada and recently started the Challenger club here in Vancouver 2 years ago. Traded the challenger for my Ram. I would be willing to head it up. First thing is to start a day when people want to meet and then decide on a day/location monthly from then on.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts