DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exclusive “Minotaur” Offer for RamForumz Members!

Interested in a Minotaur, but already own a RAM 1500? With many requests over the past few months, we’re pleased to announce that we will now accept existing 2013, 2014, 2015 RAM 1500s for the Minotaur conversion. We can even arrange transportation of your truck, to our Prefix Performance location in Michigan if needed. This allows recent RAM 1500 buyers to own a Minotaur without having to buy another new vehicle. Also, for those of you in cities that don’t yet have an authorized Prefix Performance dealer location, we can help you order the correct RAM trim level so that you can easily order a Minotaur directly through our office. For additional information, check out the video on the Prefix “Minotaur” page: http://www.prefix.com/Index/Minotaur Or… call us directly at: (248) 877-7273

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Minotaur

It's essentially like getting it from the factory. We're considered a 2nd Stage Manufacturer, and also do other production work for Dodge, as well as a few other automotive OEMs. Especially when you see it in-person, the attention to detail is just as if it rolled off the production line. But.... with a lot more attitude and capability!! :smile up:
If anyone from the FORUMZ is planning to be in the Detroit area, please let us know. We'll be happy to show you where they are built and let you take one for a drive.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thats a damn nice look. But the wallet aint very willing for the 21K

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Thats a damn nice look. But the wallet aint very willing for the 21K

That's if you already have the truck:158:

But a Ram with the KORE tactical lift, 8 speed, and Apache Hemi would demolish a Raptor

·
Registered
469 Posts
It's essentially like getting it from the factory. We're considered a 2nd Stage Manufacturer, and also do other production work for Dodge, as well as a few other automotive OEMs. Especially when you see it in-person, the attention to detail is just as if it rolled off the production line. But.... with a lot more attitude and capability!! :smile up:
If anyone from the FORUMZ is planning to be in the Detroit area, please let us know. We'll be happy to show you where they are built and let you take one for a drive.
Might have to get renew my passport or get an enhanced drivers license so I can cross and come check one of these trucks out

·
Registered
753 Posts
if you think about the ram runner DIY package that could cost you, this is a great option as they back up their product.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
if you think about the ram runner DIY package that could cost you, this is a great option as they back up their product.
It uses the same lift, but I could get it for my quad cab with the KORE. It'd probably cost about the same though and I wouldn't get that BA exhaust, or an Apache option.

Prefix do you do a-la-carte stuff, like just engine swaps?

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,444 Posts
Looks awesome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been a member here for awhile, just making my first post. I talked to them today about just doing the exhaust setup, but it's only part of the whole kit right now. They are looking into doing it as a stand alone kit, hopefully they will do it. They will do the engine swap by itself. Which I am interested in also.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
What does this bring to the table for the price of $21k After the price of the truck?

You can buy the following for the same price and get more than looks from company's known for decades of doing 2nd stage manufacturing.

2016 Rousch F150 600HP supercharged for $22k.
Shelby raptor 575HP supercharged for $17k.
Lingenfelter GM supercharger packages for $10k
Southern Comfort reaper,
Hennessey VelociRaptor.

For $21k You would think you would get a upgraded transfer case on a Ram. At least a durable BW 44-45 in place of the 44-44.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
What does this bring to the table for the price of $21k After the price of the truck?

You can buy the following for the same price and get more than looks from company's known for decades of doing 2nd stage manufacturing.

2016 Rousch F150 600HP supercharged for $22k.
Shelby raptor 575HP supercharged for $17k.
Lingenfelter GM supercharger packages for $10k
Southern Comfort reaper,
Hennessey VelociRaptor.

For $21k You would think you would get a upgraded transfer case on a Ram. At least a durable BW 44-45 in place of the 44-44.

For the Minotaur you are getting the KORE lift kit, which is over $10k, along with the bulged fenders. The Raptor upgrades you mentioned have those included before the stage 2 companies start modding them

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
For the Minotaur you are getting the KORE lift kit, which is over $10k, along with the bulged fenders. The Raptor upgrades you mentioned have those included before the stage 2 companies start modding them
Exactly!!! For less money.... You end with with more power, better performance for less $$$. Not to mention resale.

Check out "local motors ralley fighter".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts