DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
i broke my mirrior and would like to replace it ,,, it a 2016 3500 series single wheel cab chassis ,, any info would be helpful , passenger side exterior

·
Registered
177 Posts
Is there a passenger side INTERIOR mirror???:unsure::LOL:

·
Registered
45 Posts
hello
i broke my mirrior and would like to replace it ,,, it a 2016 3500 series single wheel cab chassis ,, any info would be helpful , passenger side exterior
It'll cist around $600. My passenger side mirror got busted after a hit and driver did the damage. Insurance company lowered the cost to $300 due to the hit/run.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Check eBay and junkyards, have to remove inner door panel to get to the wires and module, not a bad job, just takes time.

·
Registered
177 Posts
There are aftermarket replacements that cost less than a oem one.

·
Registered
766 Posts
What's broken? You can buy just the glass if the housing is not damaged.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello
I just replaced an OEM set of tow mirrors with power fold mirrors. I would make you a deal... selling as a set only.

PM me if you’re interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello
Go on Craigslist and search in Vermont. There’s a gentleman up there that has nothing but Rams in his junk yard. He specializes in Diesels but all he has is Tams. And his prices are fair. I bought a used compufor $100 for my 96 diesel.
hello
Go on Craigslist and search in Vermont. There’s a gentleman up there that has nothing but Rams in his junk yard. He specializes in Diesels but all he has is Rams. And his prices are fair. I bought a used computer for $100 for my 96 diesel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts