DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got a couple more mods done and now im almost satisfied with where im at. still need exhaust and rims, but not sure what i want on either of those. here are some pics of the new additions. hope you all like. :smileup: i know i do
shorty antenna works greats so far and looks much better than stock.
ant.jpg
bakflip g2- thanks to everyone on here who has one and seems to really like them. it seems like a quality product.
g2.jpg g22.jpg
last is the go recon extreme tail light bar. coolest feature ive noticed so far is how much light it adds when in reverse
tail.jpg
just got it all installed monday so cant give a very good review yet, but once ive had them for awhile ill write something up

·
Registered
616 Posts
Very nice mod's. I'm sure you will be pleased with all of them. What's next ?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
next would be exhaust. im not sure what to get but i know that the stock exhaust is WAY to quiet for me. any suggestions?
then once spring rolls around I will be able to buy some rims, im thinking 24's but the shop is trying to talk me into 26's :SHOCKED: said they would give me a good deal on them but i think they may be a little much. has anybody here done 26's? i havent been able to find anyone

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the antenna off ebay brand is streetune. Not sure of sellers name but I'll check later. It's black with some carbon fiber. Paid 17 shipped, not sure how good of a deal it was but it was the one I liked so I bought it.
Reception seems pretty good so far but I've mainly been using satellite radio so not real sure about it

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
once you start modding it is very hard to stop, you figure out something else or see another members truck with something you would like! Its a fun problem to have! very nice looking mods! i would like to do the shorty antenna to my truck too

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Really nice looking pics.... Tonneau cover looks great.... Thanks for the pics.....

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts