DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to do some minor mods to by truck for mainly cosmetic purposes. I dont have a ton of money to spend either so i was just wondering if anyone has suggestions on things i could add/change to give my truck a tougher look. I have the equivalent of a Flowmaster 40 series so it sounds nice, just want it to look a littler meaner. I really like the look of the trucks with the extended trailer side mirrors and also if anyone could suggest a way to get running boards for cheap that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!:smileup:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
http://www.chryslerautomobility.com/

If you can hae a physician, put on letterhead for his office, that you would benefit from running boards being on your truck, for a medical reason, for anyoen who would regularly be a driver ro passenger of said vehicle. Chrysler will remburse you $400, after teh boards are installed and verified by any dealer, with a a receipt for cost os boards and installation and other paperwork.

MODS?
Debadge truck - cost nothing

Dee Zee Tailgate assist - $30, not a an apperance mod but a real nice one to have. stops tailgate from crashing down and I flat out love mine.

Craven Speed Shorty Antennae - $25 or so. looks neat but you will lose some AM radio reception.

Paint door handles - buy a can of spray paint,in yoru trucks factory color, form local auto body paint supllier. Then paint your doors handles to match teh trucks body. Mirrors too. GOogle it, few guys have doen it, looks great and they posted how to's for the rest of us to follow.

Hope this gives you some ideas

Luck
Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree debadging is quick, free, and easy and makes the truck look good.

Could also look from something different with the grille. I like the billet inserts or black ones look good too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts