DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after 6 weeks of waiting my Borla cat back exhaust arrived and is installed:smileup:. I took a video but dont know how to put it on here but it makes me mad dodge put a rev limiter on the truck! either way, I also just installed the Rampage tailgate light bar over the weekend and if you look closely in one of the pics you can see my BDS " lift kit sitting in my driveway. I just ordered Nitto Trail Grapplers today, once they are in I will get it installed and get some pics up.

Attachments

Reactions: City Slicker

·
Registered
2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport 4x4
4,226 Posts
Everything looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing that thing jacked up with some new rubber.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Great mods man! I cant wait to see her with the BDS kit on! If you want to post a video you can use Photobucket.com and upload it there. Once you do that you can copy the tag and just paste that link into the thread. It is very simple and due to that it is confusing haha.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok well i will get the video up as soon as its done uploading into photobucket

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i love the sound! esp when its at 2000rpms

·
Registered
5 Posts
What size tips are you runnin man 5"?....I was wondering about putting 5's on mine...I am runnin 3" pipe would have to do some modifications to get a 5" tip on there...how did you do yours?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks great~! can't wait to see it jacked up!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What size tips are you runnin man 5"?....I was wondering about putting 5's on mine...I am runnin 3" pipe would have to do some modifications to get a 5" tip on there...how did you do yours?
Yes i have 5" tips from a 3" pipe. The borla cat back that is on came with 5" tips pre welded on.

Nice mods! When does the lift go on?
I just ordered the 35x12.50x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers last night, they should be here in the next couple days. I then have to find time between work and hunting to get it put on. Hoping within the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes i have 5" tips from a 3" pipe. The borla cat back that is on came with 5" tips pre welded on.

I just ordered the 35x12.50x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers last night, they should be here in the next couple days. I then have to find time between work and hunting to get it put on. Hoping within the next 2 weeks.
I have the 35 Nitto Trail Grapplers on mine, you're gonna love em! I did mine with 18's because I do love the look of heavy rubber, & they are not only an extremely functional tire off road & highway, They're also a really "pretty" tire lol!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well fellas, my truck is at the offroad shop getting the lift installed as i speak. should be done tomorrow afternoon. :smileup: Pics will go up tomorrow night after work, Im excited to see it!

·
Registered
203 Posts
*Sitting on pins and needles* man is it wrong to be excited to see another guys Ram lifted?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
*Sitting on pins and needles* man is it wrong to be excited to see another guys Ram lifted?
imagine how I feel!!!! I dropped it off last night and they began on it this morning.

Is it done yet ? :)
If it was done I would not be on here writing this, probably would be mudding or just looking at it drooling :LOL:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
for all you waiting for pics, sorry that i didnt get them up today, they guy taking me to it got out of work late and then we went to hooters after picking it up. didnt have a camera with me but i will get them up tomorrow after im done hunting. It looks great! the 6" front 3" rear BDS kit was perfect for it. pics tomorrow though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts