DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What mods would be good on a daily I already have a offbrand intake and a magnaflow muffler... What tuner should I get for gas mileage and alittle power? Any other mods under 500bucks that wont be too much for a daily?

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I would get a tuner next, I run the DiabloSport predator but there is the SuperChips also. Next I would maybe look into a Fastman Throttle body. You can get a standard ported one for 100 bucks!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i really want longtubes but noone make just regular long tubes without the y pipe and all and there so damn expensive

916timmy do you have any pics of your vararam i heard they were nice and im looking into a brandname intake

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
i would get the diablo tuner aswell bud thy are the most popular around this forum

·
Registered
75 Posts
look into cold airintakes, cat backs and programmers/.they will yield the best results. headers are a weak upgrade usually produce 1-5 hp and not to much mpg. they make great sound for the most part and if you get ceramic coated to reduce under hood heat even better

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
"headers are a weak upgrade usually produce 1-5 hp and not to much mpg"

really? cant be serious.. you have to remember that mods work better with other mod combos...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts