DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
They both look awesome! I'm planning on beginning a project to build a bobber with a high-power 88" Evolution Twin, but that'll be a long drawn-out project over the next few years, lol :)

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
I have been going through my 1979 FXE, motor, carburetor, electronics conversion, forks, speedometer, swing arm frame had to be remade because it is a converted trike, wheels & tires, got rid of the Harley clutches, & i had the gas tanks coated on the inside, (that was mistake, both are flaking & blocking my petcock & in line filters), replacement tanks at powder coater now, hope to be running again in week or 2. Its fine riding weather again & gas prices are rising.
Now if the gov't would repeal the helmet law, i'd be a real happy camper

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments, fellas. That trike is freakin sick! I was gonna have the wide glide torn down for paint by now but seeing as it's been in the high 50s here I'm glad I waited. With the new truck now I have to flip a coin every time I have extra money saved up for mods. I'll put up a new picture after the bike is painted... gonna have it sprayed to match the truck ;)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nice looking truck and bike,the Glide will look great painted to match.To cold up here for any riding for at least another 6-8 weeks.....:smileup::smileup:...Rob

·
Registered
13,690 Posts
Looking good!

It's a free country, but you all should be wearing proper gear! I feel naked if I sit on my bike without a helmet, jacket, gloves, and riding boots. It's not a matter of if you go down, it's a matter of WHEN you go down...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Looking good!

It's a free country, but you all should be wearing proper gear! I feel naked if I sit on my bike without a helmet, jacket, gloves, and riding boots. It's not a matter of if you go down, it's a matter of WHEN you go down...
Truth there. Really nice rides you've got. Stay safe and enjoy them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ya... I'll always wear a brain bucket and leather jacket when I ride, but boots are no problem b/c I always wear boots, lol, like any good Texas boy ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts