DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading one of the threads with the Ram engineers (about Hemi engines). It's a couple of years old, but one of them mentioned that Mopar was going to sell their own catch can.

Does anyone know if this ever happened? I'm not sure if my search skills are just horrible on the Mopar parts site, or if they never released it...

TIA

·
Registered
477 Posts
At one time, it was discussed. I believe BT was going to be the source. It was even on Mopar's website at one time. Apparently that idea got scrapped.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If Mopar did make one, I am sure it would cost an arm and half your leg. Check out Bully's or Moe's.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
If Mopar did make one, I am sure it would cost an arm and half your leg. Check out Bully's or Moe's.
Yeah. Definitely give Andrew at Bullys a call. Great person to deal with.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Idea might have been scrapped because A, it would be a rebadge and too expensive with the MOPAR name, and B, it would be admitting that one is needed and an OEM solution should have been designed into the system.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Yeah. Definitely give Andrew at Bullys a call. Great person to deal with.
Totally agree with what these 2 said ^^^^^ Good customer service! And shipping is days not weeks.:smileup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Catch Can

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking at Bully's now. I don't see one for MY '13, but I'll get ahold of them next week and find out what they have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts