DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at some Mopar interior modifications on their website, and I was just wondering if any of y'all have installed the Mopar Pedal Kit and/or the Mopar Interior Lighting system. I'm wanting to put them in a Ram R/T once I get it, and I was hoping y'all have some pictures of these mods in a regular cab 4th gen so I can see what it looks like.

http://dodgeparts.mopar.com/dodge/ram-accessories.html

·
Registered
88 Posts
Howdy, I installed the pedal kit in my truck. The gas pedal simply snaps on. The oem brake pedal is pulled off and the replacement pedal slides on. I spent about 20 mins putting the brake pedal on, tight fit. Once on, they really look good.
Now, for the emergency brake pedal, it doesn't come with the kit. I went to Ultimate Pedals for it. The pedals they sell don't "slip on", I will have to drill the E brake pedal to mount it. You remove the OEM pedal, drill a couple of holes and mount it. I ordered the shiny smooth with flat rubber to hopefully match. http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=47_49&products_id=2858 The cost for the E brake pedal is 25 bucks plus shipping, but it should complete the look. My pedal should be here today, I will post up pics when I get it installed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Okay, installed the emergency brake pedal cover. Not to bad, matches the gas and brake pedals. I may end up putting a brushed look to it, but it is installed for now. Mopar should make the E brake pedal part of the kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks really good! I'm not sure if I'm gonna get the brake pedal, I'm gonna first see how it looks with just the Mopar. At least I know now that installing them isn't a big deal. I'm pretty worried about installing the Mopar Ambient Lighting kit though.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
thoes pedals look sweet id like to have a set aswell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts