DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Mopar Performance Exhaust and Mopar CAI

Both were installed at the same time by the dealer and were removed after approximately 300 miles. It was a little too loud for my family and I could do with some extra cash. Both are in excellent/mint condition. I would prefer local pick up but we can discuss shipping if pick up isn't an option.

The Mopar Exhaust I was told is built by Borla and comes with 5inch tips which look simply unbelievable. It is constructed of 304 series stainless steel and features 2.5inch tail pipes instead of the stock 2.25inch. It definitely has a nice rumble at idle.

I am asking $1000 OBO as a package. I paid 1100 for the exhaust 450 for the CAI from the dealership.
Thanks!

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
good luck with the sale bud u also should post up a few pics of the goodies for ppl to see to help out with ur sale

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck with the sale bud u also should post up a few pics of the goodies for ppl to see to help out with ur sale
Thanks for the advice! I will post pictures hopefully this week. I forgot to mention this was for 2009-2012 trucks. I will also be including a spare IAT sensor for the CAI since we all know how hard it is to get the original one out from the air intake :)
Again, thanks for looking!

·
Registered
366 Posts
where is Novelty?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Selling my Mopar Performance Exhaust and Mopar CAI

Both were installed at the same time by the dealer and were removed after approximately 300 miles. It was a little too loud for my family and I could do with some extra cash. Both are in excellent/mint condition. I would prefer local pick up but we can discuss shipping if pick up isn't an option.

The Mopar Exhaust I was told is built by Borla and comes with 5inch tips which look simply unbelievable. It is constructed of 304 series stainless steel and features 2.5inch tail pipes instead of the stock 2.25inch. It definitely has a nice rumble at idle.

I am asking $1000 OBO as a package. I paid 1100 for the exhaust 450 for the CAI from the dealership.
Thanks!
bump. still have these? pics?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts