DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, just wondering if anyone has the mopar soft tonneau cover installed on their truck. Was looking at buying one but cant find a review/complaints about it.Any info would be greatly appreciated.

G

·
I HAVE ONE ON MY 07 l LOVE IT.ALL SOFT COVERS ARE TIGHT IN THE WINTER I found if I sealed it with the gate down It would seal very easy then close gate

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ended up buying a rugged tri fold. cant go wrong for 350 canadian,Life time warranty. no rails and no drilling.completly removable in 30 seconds.Pics to follow. thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They had 2 different types of the tri fold. an "E series"
It is cheaper and the frame is not as strong as the premium vinyl cover. I went with the premium. Dealer said it has a sturdy heavy duty frame. The vinyl and frame comes with a lifetime warranty. i asked about the snow and extreme cold and he said they have had no returns or complaints. keep the fingers crossed

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally got it

Well finally got the tonneau cover. Fantasic quality. installed in 4 minutes. i had my wife close me in the box to see if i could see any light. only a small amount of light coming from thetop of the tailgate and the front of the bed. Not too bad and i'm very happy.Here are the pics.:smiley_thumbs_up:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.