DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I’m new to the forums, but I’m wanting to lift my 2012 Cummins by 5” and I was curious what mpg y’all are getting that have done it?
I plan on putting 37x13.50x20 as well! And obviously it’s not that much of a concern bc I wouldn’t lift it if that’s the case but I was curious

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
It depends on a lot of factors. A key one of those being whether you're tuned and missing some useless canisters from under the truck or not. The next biggest thing is driving style and location (highway, city, towing, how hard you mash the skinny pedal, etc.)

I have a 2012 3500 running an 8" lift on 37's, 4.56 gears, tuned and fully deleted and I average around 14.5 mpg combined (city, highway, and towing). But that ranges from as low as 9 mpg when towing heavy up to 16.5 mpg straight highway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It depends on a lot of factors. A key one of those being whether you're tuned and missing some useless canisters from under the truck or not. The next biggest thing is driving style and location (highway, city, towing, how hard you mash the skinny pedal, etc.)

I have a 2012 3500 running an 8" lift on 37's, 4.56 gears, tuned and fully deleted and I average around 14.5 mpg combined (city, highway, and towing). But that ranges from as low as 9 mpg when towing heavy up to 16.5 mpg straight highway.
Thanks man! And yes I’ll have it deleted and tuned come this summer as well, what time are you running? And also what width of tire?(asking to find out of scrapping)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts