DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there, i just bought a 94 dodge ram 1500 laramie slt 5.2L V8 yeah buddy haha. it has 182,xxx miles, its all stock but by summer i wanna tune it up, get it runnin perfect, an put some nice offroad tires on it... cant wait to get some help!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Welcome to Forum Z
Great to have you with us.
Dont forget to post pics of your ride.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Hi and a warm Carolina welcome to the best RAM ForumZ on the web. How about using the link in my SIG to join thr Red RAM group and posting a few photos of your truck? :Hey:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx for all the love, i post pics soon, it is in fact red so ill join that group, its rusty but trusty an with some help here hopefully she'll be better than new!

·
Registered
21,490 Posts
Glad you joined us and welcome to the Z for Rams from Baltimore . Have you done any mods or have plans for any ? Any of your friends have a Ram ? Tell them about us . We would love to have them . You will find this site is full of a lot of talented people . So if theres any question that you need answered , just shoot away . Talk to ya soon . Tom

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx tom! unfortunately none of my friends have rams, im one of the only guys i know who likes jacked up trucks but yeah ive already posted 2 questions an got real good answers, i cant wait to post pics after im done with my mods

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, :Hey:
This forum is full of great looking trucks; packed with great mod ideas and there are loads of knowledgeable and experienced people here.

AND - We all like pix! Looking forward to seeing yours. :smileup:

Enjoy the Z!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dodge

I man look forward to seeing pics. And let me know if you need any help. I have an 01 that is set up and many modifications done.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya aboard!!!

·
Administrator
53,006 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :Hey:

- Cajun

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum great to have you here. Congrats on the new truck,
When you get a chance post a picture or two of your truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts