·
Registered
7,810 Posts
The clear protection tape.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the more I looked at them the more I decided I didn't like them - I bought them due to having the ram logo mostly. Anyway I decided to return them and am probably going with the RAM rubber flaps, tbh. Or maybe the Husky's - haven' decided. Odd thing, only the Rear Ram Rubber flaps come with a Ram logo, it looks like the fronts do not. Although, since I have steps I guess it wouldn't matter as you wouldn't really see them anyway.

·
Happy Ram - No more GM
2017 Silverado 1500 QC 4x4.
996 Posts
Well the more I looked at them the more I decided I didn't like them - I bought them due to having the ram logo mostly. Anyway I decided to return them and am probably going with the RAM rubber flaps, tbh. Or maybe the Husky's - haven' decided. Odd thing, only the Rear Ram Rubber flaps come with a Ram logo, it looks like the fronts do not. Although, since I have steps I guess it wouldn't matter as you wouldn't really see them anyway.
Get the Ram rubber flaps, no place for crap to build up, no need for the clear tape. I have them on my Ram, heavy rubber like on big trucks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Get the Ram rubber flaps, no place for crap to build up, no need for the clear tape. I have them on my Ram, heavy rubber like on big trucks.
Yeah, ordered the Ram Rubber Flaps today - through my local dealer which oddly enough had the best price I could find. Said they would be here tomorrow, although I suspect he really meant Monday :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts