DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a suggestion and preferably a link for mudflaps for a 2005 RAM 1500 4WD (Orange County Choppers edition of truck).

Just looking for utility. I have a pea-stone/dirt driveway.

Thanks!

·
Banned
7,846 Posts
I've often found that if you can find a nice set of floor mats and you cut them down, they're long enough to be creative, and thick enough to serve the purpose. I even replaced my radiator shields under the hood with some and used the old shields as a pattern. Now it says Dodge under there and looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I've often found that if you can find a nice set of floor mats and you cut them down, they're long enough to be creative, and thick enough to serve the purpose. I even replaced my radiator shields under the hood with some and used the old shields as a pattern. Now it says Dodge under there and looks pretty cool.
Do you have any pictures of those Warlock?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Weather tech makes a very nice molded splash guard.
You can also get full wheel well liners from the dealer and they are pretty afforadable.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've got some of the molded ones from Dodge on my truck and I like them, they're not long enough to catch on every snow drift, but they do keep the rocks from hitting too much. I still get mud built up on the nerfs though. They're about 4 inches, maybe 5 of drop. They look a lot better than the ones that are just a flap that bolts on imo though...

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would you perhaps have a link? My truck's an obnoxious special edition - very few bolts/holes. I'd love to look yours up (and maybe find a deal) online. Any special indicia on them would help.
-Jude

1 - 11 of 11 Posts