DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, new here and a new owner to a 2014 Ram 1500 express V8 with dual tips out the back . I've only done two mods so far, bed cover and window visors, but I'm looking to take it up a notch. Looking to replace the giant submarine of a muffler underneath the truck with something else. I've considered of just deleting the muffler completely and throw a straight pipe underneath. But that may be a little too aggressive to me, and due to the fact that I do leave quiet early in morning. So looking to hear other options to go with this, something that is cheap and affordable. But also something that has a deep tone with no drone. Let me know what you guys recommend, thanks!

· Registered
2,778 Posts
i recommend you go to youtuvbe and serch likely mufflers on there. give them a listen and decide which one suits your ear. I did and landed on the 12388

· Registered
353 Posts
I agree with gofishn, there are tons of videos on youtube. If you want to hear what a muffler delete sounds like look up "2014 ram dyno pull" and you should find mine. It's a little loud when I get on it but not obnoxiously loud.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.