DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a 2000 Ram 2500 5.9 gas. Background on it is I got it 6 months agl and it hadnt seen the road in 2 years. Guy thought the trans was bad. It wasnt. Anyway. It ran horrible so i replaced intake gaskets, plugs, wires cap rotor, distributor and all sensors except MAP sensor. It ran fine for a while but today it didnt want to start. When it did it was missing, popping and wanting to stall. I kept my foot in it til it smoothed out. I pulled codes P0300,P0301,P0302,P0305,P0172 and P01281. I know they are mosfire codes, lean bank 1 and engine too cold too long. Anyone have any experience with any of this and can you guys point me in the right direction? Its my daily driver so i need her to run. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
One of the best Mopar guys, Erik Storm of BFNY is near you. 440-787-7235 Bet he could sort you out. Just because you replaced stuff, doesn't mean it can't go bad. My guess would be a crank sensor or maybe a front O2 sensor, lastly, did you get some bad gas, water? If you trust your dealer not to rape you, another alternative. GL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts