DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning the truck yesterday and I hear a soft music coming from what seems like under the seat. Cant find any kids toys. Does our trucks play music with radio off. I notice it when I sit in drivers seat. Maybe I am loosing it?????

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes we have "lost" have we not.

I notice it when I get in my truck in the morning and everthing is quiet. No key in ignition. It plays "Lean on Me" WTF!!!!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Friend of mine stuck a smoke detector with a low battery under the seat of his uncles new Chevy....took a week before he brought it to the dealer to find out what that intermittent chirp was...LOL!!
:hook1:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Friend of mine stuck a smoke detector with a low battery under the seat of his uncles new Chevy....took a week before he brought it to the dealer to find out what that intermittent chirp was...LOL!!
:hook1:
That is awesome.

·
Registered
8,602 Posts
when i was driving down my grandma and great uncle from PA to GA we kept hearing a beeping no lights or anything on the truck so we called chrysler and a dealer saying we keep hearing a beeping they tried to help us trouble shoot it and advised they we should stop at the nearest dealer. well at the next stop for gas my uncle reached into his pocked and found the source of the problem a cooking timer :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Had a close relative tear his new jeep apart (this was in the early 80's) to chase a squeak that just wouldn't disappear; since it was a used vehicle, the dealer was no help. Turned out the latch was loose on his metal toolbox, his wife reached under the seat, pulled it out and relatched the toolbox; thereby stopping the squeak. I will say this, to this day, he hasn't lived that one down! I still give him crap about it when I hear a squeak in his truck.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Cleaning the truck yesterday and I hear a soft music coming from what seems like under the seat. Cant find any kids toys. Does our trucks play music with radio off. I notice it when I sit in drivers seat. Maybe I am loosing it?????

Yes, yes they do. Be glad it's not playing "I'm every woman" or "I'm just a girl". Or if it is, maybe your truck is trying to tell you something.

"Lean on me" huh? Figured that would be what a Ford would be playing.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
cleaning the truck yesterday and i hear a soft music coming from what seems like under the seat. Cant find any kids toys. Does our trucks play music with radio off. I notice it when i sit in drivers seat. Maybe i am loosing it?????
You need a priest...!!!!! exorcism...???? (lol)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lean on Me

Seriously, one of my favorite songs on my DC TALK album is "Lean on Me". (Listen to that version before you laugh at me). I regularly have that song cranked up into the low 20's on volume.

Maybe you are hearing my RAM cranking out that tune?? Sound carries, ya know. :158:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finally found the problem. The girlfriend had given me one of those singing cards. Of course bieng the man I am i shoved in the bottom of the console. Problem solved. Well that one anyway. The ram goes in this afternoon for battery light coming on imtermintently and the back glass leaking. Wish me luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts