DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ram R/T, Mods: Headlight and Taillight covers by GTS, Debadged all side badges, Bak flip G2 tonneau, painted R/T logo blue, 2/4 lowering springs by McGaughy's, replaced stock muffler with a MagnaFlow, removed resonators, Mopar Performance cold air intake, 2-12" Kicker Competition subs and Kicker 400 watt amp, painted calipers blue

Attachments

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Very nice but can i ask why you opted for the over priced mopar cai
Becareful with those covers the light out put is very bad during the day and got any pics of the interior with the subs and amp

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice but can i ask why you opted for the over priced mopar cai
Becareful with those covers the light out put is very bad during the day and got any pics of the interior with the subs and amp
I just liked the way the Mopar looked better, the covers in the night are a bit dark, but not too bad, I still need to take some pics of the subs and amp

·
Registered
626 Posts
Looking good boss.

·
Registered
564 Posts
how much you pay for the bed cover cause im looking for something just like that and havent found the right price

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
nice lookin truck you got there bud whats the plans for more mods?

·
Registered
626 Posts
^^ got mine for $600

Hey Jordan do you have a pick of the headlights at night? I wanna get them but should prob wait till I get hids so I don't lose light output.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Thanks! I am going to black out my wheels, and probably get some sort of computer programmer or chip, and then some interior accent stuff
Sorry to say but youll not be getting a programmer or chip anytime soon been a year and still have not cracked the 2011's yet

·
Registered
626 Posts
Dodgert---- I'm going hids on lows and fogs lol just a matter of time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
gave her a bath

Gave my truck a bath today, decided to take a few pics. Updates include: painted emblems, added r/t hemi emblem on tailgate, put blue tint on fog lights

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts