DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to finally get a spay in bed liner for my 2009 Big Horn. Last night I pulled out the factory bed liner and rails and look what I found. After ten years of hauling dive gear all over Florida, my wheel wells have taken a beating. I haven't take off the wheel well liners to check if I can beat them out with a rubber mallet yet. Does anyone know if the wheel wells are double walled?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
slap that liner back in there and call it good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
After nine years ? Looks great. I just put in a liner from a 16 into my 15 that was flawless. Truck looks new again. Craigslist find for $25.00

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,601 Posts
In answer to your question, I believe they (wheel wells) are NOT double walled.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
slap that liner back in there and call it good.

Agreed, I have a couple dents in my wheelwells. I consider myself pretty anal about my truck's condition and it doesn't bother me in the least.

I am actually impressed with your bed's condition considering how long you've been hauling salty gear around back there

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,450 Posts
Clean up the bed make sure there is no rust or bare metal then get a new bed liner. It will be cheaper than trying to remove the dents and spraying a bed coating. I think the liner is better for what you use the bed for also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts