DODGE RAM FORUM banner

181 - 200 of 567 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #181 (Edited)
Today's been a good day, on top of my bakflip rails coming in, I finally had a day off and made an appointment to get my windows tinted. I went with 35% on the front since cops around here have been pulling people over for it lately and checking!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Wow! I really like what you've done to your truck. I went through the entire thread (subscribed). Lots of great ideas.

How do you like the Vararam? Feel a difference?

Have you changed any of your exterior lighting to LED's?

Roll Tide!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Like the vararam alot! Def. Feel more kick then my old k&n. I have leds on my tag and cargo of the exterior. The spyder headlights have leds in them as well. I will eventually do the brake lights!

Haha it's funny u said roll tide, I'm actually an Auburn University fan! So I say War Eagle!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Haha it's funny u said roll tide, I'm actually an Auburn University fan! So I say War Eagle!
Yeah, I noticed you were from Auburn when I was posting before.... I just had to rib you a little bit.
My son is a Junior at Alabama and we've been to the last 3 Iron Bowl games. Still amazed at how crazy people are about football in that part of the country. :LOL:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a couple of quick questions,
1. Do you still have the K/N you removed when you installed the VARARAM
2. How difficult was it to remove the molding pieces on the side of the Radio to color match?
3. How did you prep the wheels before plastix dip?

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great Build up, went page to page and took so notes.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
I have a couple of quick questions,
1. Do you still have the K/N you removed when you installed the VARARAM
2. How difficult was it to remove the molding pieces on the side of the Radio to color match?
3. How did you prep the wheels before plastix dip?
Thanks
1. I traded it to another member for my tonneau shell.
2. Go to this link, on 3rd page, I did a write up on it.
http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=62788&page=3
3. I just washed thoroughly, let dry, and did very light coats until it was dry. Here's a good write up from another member!
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=96249&highlight=plasti

Great Build up, went page to page and took so notes.
Thanks! I appreciate it! if you have any question or need any info let me know!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
I thought this was a custom section. You have a spray on bed liner and an led bar you can get on e bay. This fourm sux. Everyone in the custom section has stock shit
Really man?!?!?!?!? but I'm getting some spikes made for my wheels next week!!!!! haha. Since ur new on the forum I will set u straight, we don't flame people around here, if u don't like my truck don't comment on my page, and if u don't like the forum, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Really man?!?!?!?!? but I'm getting some spikes made for my wheels next week!!!!! haha. Since ur new on the forum I will set u straight, we don't flame people around here, if u don't like my truck don't comment on my page, and if u don't like the forum, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Well put! :rep:

181 - 200 of 567 Posts