DODGE RAM FORUM banner

161 - 180 of 567 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #163 (Edited)
Alright an update for you guys.
1. Billet technology underhood and shifter pieces are still MIA (they said 2 more weeks hopefully) (i'm not worried
though cuz i got a sweet deal)
2. Bakflip G2 Rails should be in this week sometime, thanks to another member for the trade for the tonneau pieces.
3. Grill should be painted this week. It's been too windy and bad weather to be spraying so hopefully sometime this week.
4. Thinking about tinting the from windows but i'm going to keep it legal at 35% as cops around here will ticket for any darker

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #168 (Edited)
I completely forgot and got a package in the mail with my engine half covers, I had earlier today off and decided to go ahead and do the fab work necessary to make them fit on these 4 gens.
Here's them installed, still have to smooth over and paint everything:

Here is the thread with all of the pictures and info.
http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=100442

·
Registered
105 Posts
damn youre inspiring. i love your badges. i designed my own a few min ago and just sent em on out to billet badges. I didnt want to copy you so much, but im only 16 so i dont have too many ideas up there. LOL. you like them? ill hopefully find out tommorow if they can make em.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Yeah it looks good, they wont be able to do the small details but their rendering guy is good so just be patient.

·
Registered
123 Posts
wow your truck looks great. definately giving me lots of great ideas. cant wait to see your grille! are you tailights just the oem ones tinted?

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
Thanks man! The grill will basically look like a stock sport shell with the big horn inserts painted black. They are stock tailights that were tinted, i actually bought them from another member on here and wasn't sure how they would look but it was a steal of a deal so i got them and like them, just need to put in led brake lights to make more light as they are pretty dark. I will be doing that soon! If you have any questions or need anything let me know!

·
Banned
885 Posts
hey I was wondering, is that 1'' conduit? that is a really brilliant idea,wish I would have thought of it lol

also idk if youd be interested but I found a guy online who does custom hood liners with a free decal or as many decals as your willing to pay for. It would really look good with your very clean engine bay. Just pm me if you want his site url.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks man! The grill will basically look like a stock sport shell with the big horn inserts painted black. They are stock tailights that were tinted, i actually bought them from another member on here and wasn't sure how they would look but it was a steal of a deal so i got them and like them, just need to put in led brake lights to make more light as they are pretty dark. I will be doing that soon! If you have any questions or need anything let me know!
thanks.. i like the look of your black wheels! anymore pics of them? also how to did get your map lights out to change your bulbs? i can get to them but can get ahold of them to pull them out... i just tinted my tail lights and am also going to put leds in them.. look forward to seeing more mods!

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #175 (Edited)
thanks.. i like the look of your black wheels! anymore pics of them? also how to did get your map lights out to change your bulbs? i can get to them but can get ahold of them to pull them out... i just tinted my tail lights and am also going to put leds in them.. look forward to seeing more mods!
I'll try and post some more pics of the black wheels tomorrow if the weather is decent (been raining)
as for the map lights, go to this thread, i did a how-to on it!
http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=94746

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Got my HID h1 bulbs for the projector in today and hooked them up. Sticking with the 35w for now, i can always go to 55w later if need be. Here's a couple of pics of them.
With halo's off

Headlight and halo's on

Side View

161 - 180 of 567 Posts