DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 19 of 1124 Posts

· Banned
972 Posts
Looks good! What about mounting them in the holes where fog lights would go on a 3rd gen? And I wonder if there's a way to mold something to make the bumper completely straight instead of dipping below the grill

· Banned
972 Posts
I love your lights! I'm actually looking to add some lights to mine cause the head lights and fog lights aren't enough on some roads

· Banned
972 Posts
Time to look for some hella 500 driving lights and hid conversion kits! Do you happen to know the difference between the 500 and 700? Are your 500 the regular or the FF?

· Banned
972 Posts
Wow that's cheap! I just looked at ordering led for the interior lights, cargo light, and backup lights for my truck and it came to $38

· Banned
972 Posts
Damn that's pretty cool. How much is the adapter to plug into the obd port? I already have the app and wonder what it would show on a 4th gen hemi

· Banned
972 Posts
I paid 20 bucks, on eBay.

On the apps home screen there's a help button that takes you to the wiki for the app. There's a link on there of all adaptors that work, prices range from the 20 dollar China eBay Amazon one to more expensive ones for 100+. I searched around to figure why some are more expensive and the only reason is quality of the adapter. Apparently some of the eBay ones are faulty and don't work well? I don't have a problem and I've been using it for a year. Anyways here's a link to that page with the adapters

http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters
Awesome thanks. There are some expensive adapters lol. I'll probably go for the ebay one too. I have my app set up with acceleration, speed, throttle, load, and maf in dials and then acceleration, throttle, load, maf, and mpg average(just to see how off my evic is) in display

· Banned
972 Posts
HD bumper? Like from the 2500/3500? Or like a front bumper replacement like a ranch hand?

· Banned
972 Posts
Ahh gotcha. Yeah they're pricey. The dealer said the one on mine was like $2,000 installed but I didn't have to pay for it. Just paid msrp minus the $6,000 rebate. Now the back bumper is gonna be around $1,000 installed

· Banned
972 Posts
Can't wait to see the build! Thank you for your service!

· Banned
972 Posts
Ok stupid question, but what's the point of a cb nowadays?

· Banned
972 Posts
Hell yes! I like the straight pipe sound, but I also like the 10s. The 10 quiets it down just a tad but gives it a more noticeable deeper tone. Not just loud, but aggressive
Hmmm now I kinda want 10s...

· Banned
972 Posts
Yeah definitely get on that degree before you get out. Although I've heard from some people that you can get BAH still if you use the GI Bill. Now if only they would let me use my mom's

· Banned
972 Posts
Definitely looking better. Can't wait to see it when everything gets cleaned up and dipped, will look really good then

· Banned
972 Posts
Well this sucks

· Banned
972 Posts
Guys he has to get another truck first lol

Reactions: Asur

· Banned
972 Posts
Hemi swapped civic

Reactions: Asur

· Banned
972 Posts
Look up civette(I think that's the name). Civic with a corvette motor. So do that but with a dodge motor lol

1 - 19 of 1124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.