DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First few are fresh off the truck (hadn't even been checked into the dealership). The one under the shade is when they pulled it up so I could take a look before finalizing paperwork. The odometer still said "ship mode"...wish I'd have grabbed a pic of that. The odometer reading is from delivery (a few miles from the factory, a few from the dealership filling it up). The final pic is the truck in it's new home ?.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very nice! Was that a special order you had or a stock truck that just came in? Either way - congrats!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stock truck that had just arrived. I had every dealership within 60 miles keeping an eye out for the particular spec ?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats on the truck. It's a beauty! We apparently have the same taste in trucks. Your lucky not to have to wait through the order process like the rest of us.

·
Premium Member
32,783 Posts
Nice Ram :)

For my tastes,
That mirror casing should be the body color though, as well as the trim around the side windows

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are body color mirrors an option? I actually prefer the chrome, but I don't recall not having it be an option I saw anywhere.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Body colored mirrors aren't available. Black plastic mirrors are on the lower trim levels. I'm like you, I think there is just enough chrome to make it pop. Mine has the painted bumpers like yours.

·
Premium Member
32,783 Posts
This 2019 Ram 1500 BIG HORN / LONE STAR Level 2 CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX
appears to have Black Painted door mirrors

https://www.ganleychryslerjeepdodge...Ram-1500-458da0cc0a0e0a17289b71c7436eee1d.htm

I did notice that most of the 2019 Rams have either the Chrome or black textured mirrors

I still don't know the difference between the Level 1 & Level 2
Is one of them a Luxury model & the other a Basic model :4-dontknow:

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,245 Posts
That is a great looking Ram, congrats!

When I was first reading your post, I had also assumed you special ordered it. Good find though catching one off the delivery truck like that. I bought my 2015 Ram just about the same way. Was looking for a certain trim level, color, and power train configuration. The dealership didn't have exactly what I wanted in stock and just as I was about to head to the next dealership I saw one rolling off the delivery truck all wrapped in the shipping plastic. Was a color I wanted and the window sticker had every thing I wanted. Left later that day in the truck with I think around 8 miles on the odometer.

·
Registered
301 Posts
First few are fresh off the truck (hadn't even been checked into the dealership). The one under the shade is when they pulled it up so I could take a look before finalizing paperwork. The odometer still said "ship mode"...wish I'd have grabbed a pic of that. The odometer reading is from delivery (a few miles from the factory, a few from the dealership filling it up). The final pic is the truck in it's new home ?.
Congrats! Beautiful truck!
I've had mine for about a month and still have to do a double-take every time I look at it.

Neurobit

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats! Beautiful truck!
I've had mine for about a month and still have to do a double-take every time I look at it.

Neurobit
Thanks! Every time I go to the garage my wife says "do you actually need something or are you just going to stare at the truck" lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
With an 8 ft garage door, I don't think mine will fit in the garage.
If it's stock, it'll fit.
Mine does but with about 1" to spare to the bottom of the garage door when fully opened. I measured (to my wife's chagrin, after I bought the truck) :158: and it sits at 6'-6.25" to the top of the shark fin.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
If it's stock, it'll fit.
Mine does but with about 1" to spare to the bottom of the garage door when fully opened. I measured (to my wife's chagrin, after I bought the truck) :158: and it sits at 6'-6.25" to the top of the shark fin.

Mine is pretty close; a big advantage of having the mast antenna that so many people seem to hate is that its taller than my shark fin, so I know that if the antenna doesn't hit my truck will fit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts