DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start by saying I didn't buy my truck here, when I was shopping they had just converted from a Chevy dealer to a Dodge dealer with very little inventory.

Went fishing yesterday and as I pulled up to the dock I started my truck to get the ac going, when I got out of the boat I noticed that it wasn't running...I had plenty of gas WTF? When I open the door there was a message on the evic that said "Remote start disabled-System fault" I stuck the key in and it started no problem but the check engine light stayed on and on the way home I noticed the eco light was not coming on.

When I dropped it off at the dealer the guys were super nice and took care of it asap! They said something about a front module throwing a code, they checked the pins made sure it was plugged well and reset the fault and done deal! The shop manager said he would leave the ticket open for a few days in case it happens again, while this was very minor it's good to know what type of service I can expect if I ever have a major problem!

Anyone in mid-south Louisiana should check out Morein Chrysler Jeep Dodge, great service with a smile!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
excellent that you go got such good service... Hope they fixed the issue for good

Exco

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dodge emailed me a survey about my visit to the dealer, after the great service I was more than happy to take the time to give them a great score! I'm glad to see Dodge takes an interest in the service their dealers provide!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts