DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all still kind of new to this but here is a couple of pictures of my HID lights next to a stock Ram 1500 and a picture of my blue interior lights.

Interior Lights-I have them under the dash and under front passenger and driver seats.

HIDs- My truck next to my buddy Blue Streak, he just installed HIDs on his yesterday.... He is trying to keep up with me :smileup:.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Welcome to the world of modded electical.... it is quite a slippery slope lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is very Slippery... You know Dodge can't make things simple for you to mod. I just changed my Map and Dome Lights to blue also. It looks like your set up SS4Luck.

·
Registered
7,790 Posts
lookin good bud what kind of lights are these?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
looks really good! welcome to the addiction

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got them all from a buddy of mine who does this for a living. I've referred alot of people to him so when he did my HIDs he just gave me LEDs. If you want to PM me and I can give you his contact info.

·
Registered
31 Posts
does anyone know where i can get the lights that are truly real blue for the fog lights. i dont want them for the headlights, just fog lights #9006. i have the Xeonon bulds for the headlights and they are great, a nice crisp white. I just want the true blue lights for the fogs lights for daytime driving, just a look think with me, i cant stand stock lighting! thanks guys

·
Registered
3 Posts
Question

The interior lights look awesome. I would like to know the best way to wire them up. I'm hoping to put some in my truck soon. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought I posted this last night...guess not. Anyway, I love the interior accent lighting. I would really like any info that you can give me on installation. I'm wondering how you wired them up. Did you just tie into a power source or did you wire them up to your other lights. Thanks for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I want to add a few under dash and cup holder lights too. Where do you connect them for power?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts