DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to admit that I'm at the Oral Surgeon to have a tooth extracted. I am heavily sedated and trying to post this thread out of bordom while waiting. So, all mistakes should be extremely ridiculed and made fun of. Sorry for stupid in advance.

I hate clip on tow mirrors so i got these Mopar Tow mirrors on e-bay for half the price of the dealer.

I was gonna do the Herculiner in the whole bed. I tried it out on the tailgate. It turns out that it clumps and goes uneven when rolled on. It's serious armor and may go on better sprayed But I decided to just do the bed mat thing.

I also did the Bilstein Leveler thing. 2.8 in.

Thought it wise to go with 10 plys over the stock 4 plys for my trailer. I don't go rockin or muddin, I just like to hunt and fish the back country so I went withe the new BFG Rugged Terrain tires. They are serious road tires while being semi-aggressive off road cleats.

I also did the K&N drop in adn topped it off with the Airlift 1000 airbags for my trailer. It keeps the rig from saggin with the levelr on the front.
Ok.
Ok. I'm going to sleep now. Hope my dreams are invaded with large breasted women. Pics of that to follow.

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tinted the windows.

·
Registered
38 Posts
What % tint? Kind of looks like 35%.
Truck looks really good though, can't wait to get a leveling kit, it makes a huge difference!

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Added new wheels. MB Razors and Goodyear Duratracs.

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Added Fox Shox 2.0 to the rear. The stock shocks were worn out.

Installed

·
Premium Member
6,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
:crying: im going to have to tear out that 383 in my 73 power wagon.
put in a diesel.........you guys.
you make my wallet cringe.............oh well you live once.
ill get on that this summer.>:)
once i dig her out ill take pics of it all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts