DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks sharp brother! I got my Big Horn a little over a month ago and I'll tell you, mods are ADDICTIVE.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! I just got my Sport Crew night before last. True Blue. Haven't gotten any decent pictures yet. Maybe this weekend...

·
Registered
241 Posts
congratZ on the truck. Waiting for mine, should be picking it up next week. Got a Sport QC in white, waiting is the worst part.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Shes so addictive to drive! The wait is more than worth it, I wouldent change a thing about mine and if I rushed it earlier I woulda missed out. The navi system w u connect is BOMB!

·
Registered
215 Posts
i love the color. nice truck:smileup
welcome to the z

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone Ive never been happier with a vehicle and that's saying a lot! Cant wait to go on a road trip!!!

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
i see after looking at your description you have the grey, great color. every time i see pics of new trucks, i am reminded why i chose dodge for my last 3 trucks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
No matter witch cab configurations we buy,these are the best looking trucks out there.Yours was my first choice in color,bought the wifes first choice deep cherry.She's happy,I'm happy ,its all good....Enjoy The Toy.......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts