DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to have disappeared.

I made a general comment, was personally attacked. I responded tactfully.

Did you address the personal attack? Did you let me know that there was a problem. And that you would be deleting the thread.

I'm just saying it's not fair to the OP. UNLESS yhats what you always do in the case of a warm conversation (I wouldn't call it heated). If that's the case anyone can "troll" a topic they don't like and it gets deleted. Rewarding the troll.

Interested in a response

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
That thread went way off topic and into personal attacks for like 2 pages. I asked everyone to bring it back on topic and that was ignored, so I locked it and moved it to the Abyss.

I invite you to repost it, and hopefully it won't get sidetracked again. That's directed at everyone who commented, not at you as the OP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That thread went way off topic and into personal attacks for like 2 pages. I asked everyone to bring it back on topic and that was ignored, so I locked it and moved it to the Abyss.

I invite you to repost it, and hopefully it won't get sidetracked again. That's directed at everyone who commented, not at you as the OP
Thanks - I replied on the other thread lol - where I'm asking about WDHs on rentals - Im laughing because I made a whole thread about my intent to use one.

Anyway - I wont repost the sidetracked thread - its not that serious and this topic will clearly come up again.

Again - thanks for taking the time to respond.

and for the record Maryland is not a Northern state it is in the South (below the Mason Dixon). lolol

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
I don't believe it was I who said that; I lived in Landover from 1995-1999 and it was pretty far North for me. Then again I am in MO now which is pretty up there too

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't believe it was I who said that; I lived in Landover from 1995-1999 and it was pretty far North for me. Then again I am in MO now which is pretty up there too
Nope it wasnt directed at you - just pointing out the hilarity of it all. I think most internet "beef" wouldn't happen if we were all talking in the same room.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Yep, hard to determine vocal inflection when you're reading

1 - 6 of 6 Posts