DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2003 hemi and it was running fine on the way to work after work started it and was just fine went 100 feet down the road and it started misfiring spitting and sputtering horribly i have to keep my foot on the gas to keep it running it threw a 2106 code that is pcm malfunction i think cleared it and the that code wont come back it threw a different code p0300 yesterday. I have cleaned throttle body new ambiant temp sensor ( the over head display was reading -40) cam shaft position sensor and the truck still wont run. It only has 70k on it i parked if for the winter and have only put about 300 miles on it this year but have checked for mice nest and what not any help would be apperciated

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
pull plugs and check condition, also might pull valve covers and check for a broken valve spring... your year was notorious for weak springs..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did spark plugs and pulled valve covers i had a broken intake spring in number 3 cylender new spring and truck runs great i have read alot of people complaning about this problem but no one posting the fix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.