DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member for a while, I just have never made it over to the 4x4 section. I was browsing today and thought I would start by saying hi and letting you guys see me in action from a couple of weeks ago. Hope you enjoy the pics. So far love this section.
By the way, my truck is a 2012 2500 Power Wagon. I have only had it about 2 months so I decided to see what it could do. Holy crap this truck is capable. The sway bar disconnect is the best thing ever.

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only mods are Recon smoked LED Tail lights, 3rd brake light, and cab lights. It is bone stock. Winch, disconnecting sway bar, and locking diffs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The only mods are Recon smoked LED Tail lights, 3rd brake light, and cab lights. It is bone stock. Winch, disconnecting sway bar, and locking diffs.
Nice truck. Not much you have to do to the powerwagons IMO. If I didnt have a 75+ mile round trip to work everyday I'd own one too!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tison1200- Thanks! Yea, I only drive about 25 miles round trip to and from work. I still fill up once a week, but if I were driving that much I would not have bought it.

tOOtall- Thanks! I am getting between 12-13 mpg. Big difference from my 2010 1500 which was about 17. I do try and keep track of it. The only thing that stinks is I love driving my truck. With my 1500 I drove everywhere. Now we try and take the wifes Scion on trips. But, I love it.

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
even those scuff marks would bother me.lol i haave to stop looking at those pics, or might be living in a power wagon after wife throws me out.

i might add rock rails if there are any available for the power wagon.

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Hey thanks for the pics.....Looks like you had a blast......Great looking truck.......

·
Registered
22,788 Posts
Sure is nice to see a Power Wagon in it's natural element.
Sure looked like some calendar worthy photos. :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. Brad, my friends kept saying I needed to send a video of me doing that stuff to dodge cuz it would make for a really cool commercial, haha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Your truck is bad ass, I just traded in an 04 Rubicon on my 09 Ram crew Laramie, I wheeled the hell out of that Jeep, but here in tree hugger land there is nowhere close by to do any legal wheelin and I don't have the time for long trips. Your a braver man than I, the closest my truck will get to offroading is pulling over onto the grass on the side of the parkway. Have fun with her.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mike-thanks a lot! I don't plan on going too crazy with it as it's my daily right now. Down the road though (many, many years when its paid off, or close) I might start beating her up some, but not too bad. And actually, the off roading wasn't that bad. There was one super small trail I should have stayed off of, but by the time I got down in it, there was only one way, forward. Few skuffs, nothing that can't be buffed out.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Those are awesome pics. You got lucky with your lockers for the P/W. I've always wanted a ride in those trucks to see what the sway bar thin is like

1 - 17 of 17 Posts