DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a very weird problem with my unit.i burned some new dvd music discs using nero 10 one with nero media suite and one with nero express and when i put the nero media suite in it reads all 631 tracks then proceeds to play after about 10 second wait,then it jumps to the next song then locks up .now here is the kicker it plays fine in my wifes 2009 mygig in her chrysler300.now the next disc plays fine but only reads 37 of 631 songs on the disc.heres the kicker again it reads and play all 631 tracks on the wifes mygig. have been to the dealer and they say its the disc not the player????? has anyone had any trouble with there unit or know of a fix????

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I load all my music right to the hard drive. Too bad your not closer I'd say come on over and let's try it in my truck!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Don't know about these trucks, but if you listed those symptoms about a computer I'd tell you the laser was out of alignment. Read this.

If the disc is known good and it only reads partially on the unit then that's usually the problem.

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
UMM, what format are you trying to use

MP3 ? is the format that most Chrysler radios read
It definitely won't read anything Apple

1 - 4 of 4 Posts