·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9_3439_200x150_404_1797_800x600_4_291_800x600_N-FAB_SS_4STEP.jpg

09-12 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab Short Bed Polished Stainless Steel
D0989QC-SS
These are new, uninstalled, perfect.
Decided I had rather have a stock set. I would like to sell them for $400 but would rather trade them for a nice stock set.

·
Registered
317 Posts
it sucks that u gotta drill into the pinch mold for these i wanted a set..but anyway i have a set of oe aluminun slotted running boards,google that to seel pic or look at my avatar..I'm in atlanta now

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it does say to drill holes in the frame to mount these type bars.
Some people dont mind, but I do.
I wounder how stock bars mount? These mount to holes that a in the frame from the factory but you need to drill holes to slide the nuts in.
Does trucks with factory bars have nuts in the holes?

·
Registered
317 Posts
i didnt have to drill anything on my nfabs,you use factory mounting spots
what is this true,i'll buy n-fabs now i have an 08 quad cab,do you have the ones like pictured,there is a company iron cross that makes a set but there special order and i cant wait the 2 weeks now in a month yes,

·
Registered
317 Posts
yes, it does say to drill holes in the frame to mount these type bars.
Some people dont mind, but i do.
I wounder how stock bars mount? These mount to holes that a in the frame from the factory but you need to drill holes to slide the nuts in.
Does trucks with factory bars have nuts in the holes?
big holes at that 1 in from what i remember,why cant company's just do homework and utilize the factory mount points...

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, the ones I have are the exact ones pictured,
Quad Cab, Stainless, 4 steps (2 per side) wheel to wheel, new, unscrashed, uninstalled.
My truck did not come with any bars, it has the factory holes but that is all, just empty holes.
Did some trucks come with threaded holes?

·
Registered
406 Posts
The ones that came from the factory with factory installed bars do have threads already, even if you dont have threaded and jost empty holes those bars should of came went a slip on clip with threads and you simply slide those over the mounting tabs, I beleave in that thread someone mentioned theres didnt come with those clips and called nfab and they sent them some

·
Registered
363 Posts
PM Sent :smileup:

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:icon_bump::icon_bump:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts